Why Choose Cades?
Cades was established in 1996 and is the leading supplier of chip, dust and fume extraction systems and associated products. We hold unrivaled expertise, experience, organisation and commitment to deliver effective clean air solutions within our projected timescales. We also offer a wide range of equipment to suit all requirements and budgets from single bag units for a small joinery shop to large modular chain and cyclone filters with high efficiency fans for the largest factories. In addition to this, Cades supply a wide range of filter spares and ducting.
As sole UK agents for the Moldow range of products, we are one of the few companies in the UK, whose equipment complies with the current ATEX regulations, assuring you of a quality product, meeting all the increasing demands of the continuously changing environmental and Health and Safety legislation.
It is our PRIME objective to ensure that you are efficiently supplied with the correct solution to meet all your existing requirements, while remaining flexible towards your future demands. Our fully trained and accredited Installation Engineers will work in accordance to an agreed project timetable and because of our unique partnership with Moldow we can guarantee that we can offer the latest technology in dust extraction equipment which offer the following benefits:
- Efficiency – securing a better internal climate for your staff as well as meeting the requirements of Health and Safety legislation.
- Flexibility – to enable you to enlarge or change your plant to fit new production conditions.
- Economy – delivering a phased, reliable solution and economical energy design.
- Compact – will not take up valuable room or necessitate enlargement
- Low noise – making it a better working environment
Contact us now to discuss your Dust Extraction and wood waste management requirements.